School of Public Affairs - Finance Info

Finance Information for School of Public Affairs

Graduate Students

Finance Information

The Bursar's Office website can help you estimate the cost of tuition and fees

Financial assistance is available to support those students who would not be able to attend the UCCS School of Public Affairs (SPA) without aid. The primary source of information about need based student financial assistance as well as scholarships and other non-need based aid is the UCCS Office of Financial Aid, Student Employment and Scholarships.

Additional information on financial assistance programs for graduate students, including scholarships, fellowships, and assistantships may be obtained through the Graduate School.

In addition, the Master of Public Administration program qualifies as a Western Regional Graduate Program. Residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming are eligible to pay in-state tuition for this program. Effective Fall 2013, the benefit will be automatically applied to qualified students' tuition bill based on their legal residency.

SPA Scholarships