School of Public Affairs
Programs at the School of Public Affairs
The UCCS School of Public Affairs is one of the premier schools of public administration in the Rocky Mountain West and the Master of Public Administration is accredited by NASPAA. Our relevant and flexible programs prepare students for leadership in the public and nonprofit sectors, including criminal justice and social work.
See How Some of Our Alums Are Forging the Future.
Farrah Kassak — MCJ Alum
"After graduation, I was offered a full-time position as a legal assistant with the District Attorney’s office, where I still work."
Levino Johnson — MPA Alum
"I learned at UCCS what it means to be a public servant. After graduating with honors, I've served in multiple roles within the federal government."
Kaylee Marquez — BACJ Alum
"In my third year of the BACJ program, I was offered a job with the UCCS Police Department as a student Security Officer, and now, I'm a UCCS Police Officer."
Our programs will help you change the world
Learn more about our offerings
Undergraduate ProgramsUndergraduate Programs
- BA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminal Justice Online
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Minor in Criminal Justice
- Dual Bachelor's in Criminal Justice and Psychology
- Dual Bachelor's in Criminal Justice and Sociology
- Accelerated Master's Program in Criminal Justice
- Accelerated Master's Program - BA in Political Science to MPA
Certificate ProgramsCertificate Programs
- Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice
- Graduate Certificate in Grant Writing, Management, and Program Evaluation
- Graduate Certificate in Homeland Security and Emergency Management Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in National Security Intelligence
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Graduate Certificate in Public Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Homeland Security & Hazards Management
Admission & Tuition Information